ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE
This acceptable use policy sets out the content standards that apply when you link to our site, or interact with our site in any other way.
LARNACA-MARINA.COM.CY is a site operated by KITION OCEAN MARINA LTD (“We”). We are a limited liability company registered in the Republic of Cyprus under company number HE 389840 and have our registered office at 54B Artemidos Avenue & Nicou Demetriou Corner SCANNER AVENUE TOWER, 4th Floor, 6031, Larnaca, Cyprus. Our main trading address is Larnaca Marina, 6023 Larnaca, Cyprus.
To contact us, please email [email protected] or telephone to +35770077600.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
Our Privacy Notice larnaca-marina.com.cy/privacy-policy/.
Our Acceptable Use Policy larnaca-marina.com.cy/acceptable-use-policy/, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 22/06/2022.
You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site, any equipment or network on which our site is stored, any software used in the provision of our site or any equipment or network and any software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used.
We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
BREACH OF THIS POLICY
When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Whether you are a consumer or business, please note that the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy , their subject matter and their formation, are governed by the laws of the Republic of Cyprus. The courts of the Republic of Cyprus have the exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute related to the present Acceptable Use Policy.